The premier event for the global natural gas industry
Oct. 811, 2012
ExCeL Center, London, UK
- 10,000 industry professionals expected to attend
- 300 international exhibitors confirmed
- 50 top recruiting companies and organizations
- Features more than 120 prominent speakers and representatives
- Four days of ministerial keynotes, commercial and technical and presentations, question and answer sessions and panel debates
Gastech Show Daily Newspaper:
- Four days of coverage to be published by Hydrocarbon Processing
- For information on submitting editorial or advertising, please contact Billy Thinnes at Billy.Thinnes@gulfpub.com
Gastech is the global meeting place for energy professionals working in the natural gas industry. Operating on an 18 month cycle to ensure issues remain topical, the 26th edition of Gastech will take place at the ExCeL Conference and Exhibition Center in Londons Docklands, October 811, 2012. Originally set up to bring together the technical decision-makers involved in LNG and LPG shipping, Gastech now attracts the major technical and commercial players from around the world to meet, discuss and exchange ideas affecting the upstream, midstream, downstream and power generation sectors of the industry.
To continue reading please, log in to hydrocarbonprocessing.com.
Subscribe now for premium access and unlimited access to the site, including archived articles and the process handbooks. Start a free trial to gain access to articles from the current issue of Hydrocarbon Processing.
Already have an account?
Subscribe today and gain unlimited and immediate access to the site. Plus, you'll receive the next 12 issues of the magazine in your choice of print or digital format. Start your subscription today.
Start a free trial and gain immediate access to the current issue of the magazine plus additional, select content.
30 Day Trial