Gulf Publishing Company is pleased to announce that the second annual GTL Technology Forum will be held in Houston, Texas July 30-31, 2014. If you would like to participate as a speaker, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration by our advisory board.
Suggested topics and areas of interest for this year's event include:
- GTL- Fischer-Tropsch
- GTL- MTG/Methanol
- GTL products – fuels, lubes, specialty products, etc.
- Economics, properties, performance, etc.
- Floating GTL
- Financing of GTL projects by owners, equity, banks
- Permitting issues (requirements, any thresholds, timing etc.)
- Market opportunities, market drivers, market analysis
- Co-processing of NG + Biomass and NG + Coal/Biomass for site-specific applications
- Production of DME as a GTL product besides FT/MTG/Methanol
- Novel NG-to-syngas manufacturing technologies
- Ammonia production from syngas
- Case studies: operation, catalyst life, troubleshooting, downtime, product quality, etc.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with your peers in the industry.
Submission deadline: January 31.
Abstracts should be approximately 250 words in length and should include all authors, affiliations, pertinent contact information, and the proposed speaker (person presenting the paper). Please submit via e-mail to EnergyEvents@GulfPub.com by January 31.