Join us for the second annual GasPro Americas co-located with the inaugural LNG Americas
Information | Register | Sponsor
Natural gas is changing the energy landscape in North America and throughout the world. Within the past year, Construction Boxscore data has indicated a 76% growth in new gas processing project announcements. With the US EIA forecasting US gas production to increase from 21.6 Tcf in 2010 to over 37 Tcf in 2040, the US has been established as the world's leading gas producer.
To address the need for information in this rapidly expanding market, Hydrocarbon Processing and Gas Processing are pleased to announce the second annual GasPro Americas (GasPro), which will be held from September 9-11, 2015, in Houston, Texas.
|Expanding on the inaugural conference, the 2015 Conference will feature:|
- NEW Business Day (September 9) supported by Gastech
- Co-location with LNG Americas conference
- Shared Business Day, Networking Breaks, Luncheons and Exhibition Hall
- 2 Technical Conference Days with one track devoted to broader gas processing topics and one devoted to LNG
- Attendees will be able to jump back and forth between BOTH conferences. Attend the sessions that interest you the most!
GasPro 2015 will focus on gas supply, procurement, purchasing, transportation, trading, distribution, operations, safety, the environment, regulatory affairs, technology development, business analysis, and more. All segments of the gas processing industry will be discussed: upstream, midstream and downstream.
|HEAR FROM GAS PROCESSING EXPERTS INCLUDING:|
- Stephen Miller, Principal Advisor and Chevron Fellow, Chevron Energy Technology Company
- Krishnarao Guntu, Engineer 1 Design, Kuwait Oil Company
- Robert Schuetzle, Chief Executive Officer, Greyrock Energy
- Dr. Rameshwar Hiwale, Principal Process Engineer, Linde Process Plants, Inc
- Esben Lauge Sorensen, Syngas Technology Specialist, Haldor Topsoe, Inc
- Haiming Jim, Senior Process Engineer, SNC-Lavalin
- Scott Schroeder, PE, Process Engineering - Oil, Gas & Chemicals, CH2MHILL
- Ralph H. Weiland, President, Optimized Gas Treating, Inc
- Laura Aiken, Project Engineering, Bechtel Corporation, USA
- And more
|Who Should Attend?|
Those who are involved in natural gas gathering, compression, treating, processing, storage and marketing, as well as those involved in natural gas liquids fractionation, transportation and storage and marketing. Individuals involved in the following roles will benefit by attending: Chief executive officers, chief operating officers, chief technology officers, presidents, vice presidents, senior vice presidents, managing directors, managers, directors, executive directors, country managers, regional managers, project managers, heads, chief engineers and technical directors.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with your peers in the industry.