UNLOCK YOUR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL
INFORMATION | REGISTER | ADVISORY BOARD
Gulf Publishing Company’s 13th Women’s Global Leadership Conference in Energy (WGLC) takes place November 1-2 in Houston, Texas.
As one of the largest women’s events in the industry, and the only one that focuses on discussing key environmental, economic and professional development issues in oil and gas, this is the perfect forum to network with your peers and exchange valuable ideas and experiences. Targeted specifically to matters of female leadership, WGLC strives to provide meaningful discussion on all aspects of responsible stewardship ranging from energy security and geopolitics to personal career development.
Developed by our outstanding advisory board, comprised of executives at leading oil and gas organizations, this year's program will include presentations and panel discussions on topics like:
- Creating more opportunities for women and minorities
- State of the industry: Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream
- Boom to Bust: Using the cycle to affect change in your organization and yourself
- Becoming the leader you want to be
- Addressing climate challenges today for a better tomorrow
- The renewables revolution: The push for a sustainable future
- Networking effectively
- Economic impact of supplier diversity
- Why does minority supplier development/diversity matter?
- Acceleration of the big crew change: Strategies to bridge the gap
- Big Data initiatives in oil and gas
Join us at WGLC 2016 and discover how you can further develop your career in the oil and gas industry.
As an attendee, you'll benefit from:
- Inspirational presentations from leading female executives
- Insight into current industry trends, opportunities and future outlook
- Valuable advice on how to develop your leadership skills and advance in your career
- A candid discussion on balancing home/work life
- Networking opportunities with fellow attendees plus speakers and sponsors who represent top operator and service companies
Information about the event or participating as a speaker:
To suggest a speaker for consideration: Please submit speaker suggestions by sending a bio and a few paragraphs pertaining to the person's expertise on a given subject outlined in the conference agenda. There are no exact deadlines for speaker submissions. You will be contacted directly if the person you submit for consideration seems a good fit by the director of events and the conference advisory board. Please e-mail suggestions to Melissa Smith, Events Director, at Melissa.Smith@GulfPub.com.
Group Delegates, Sponsorship or Exhibit Opportunities, or to register offline:
Melissa Smith at +1 (713) 520-4475.
Follow us on twitter:
Like us on Facebook
Join us on LinkedIn