The Eastern Mediterranean's Must-Attend Event for the Latest, Most-Accurate Information on Regional Natural Gas Development
Information | Register | Sponsor
The fourth annual Eastern Mediterranean Gas Conference (EMGC) takes place in Cairo on 10-11 May 2016. The conference provides attendees with the latest information on the region's developing natural gas industry, and the ability to gain entry to new regional markets and seek potential new business partners.
An Era of Opportunity:
The Emergence of the Natural Gas Industry in Egypt and the Eastern Mediterranean
In August eni announced the discovery of Zohr, the largest ever natural gas field found off Egypt's coast, with estimated resources of 30tcf of gas. If this proves accurate, Zohr will hold nearly 40% of the country's current proven natural gas reserves and would be able to meet the country's own natural gas demands for decades to come. With this and other finds in the Eastern Mediterranean comes the need to determine: the best way to accelerate the development of these resources, what infrastructure is needed, how to monetize the gas, opportunities for regional cooperation, and policy implementation.
We invite you to join executives and speakers from top operators and regional governments as they discuss key issues and opportunities in the burgeoning Eastern Mediterranean natural gas industry. EMGC participants will come away with the knowledge and insight necessary to successfully build business operations in the region. The development of which has the potential to impact the natural gas industry globally.
Topics to be explored include these critical issues:
- Resource potential
- Updates on production and exploration programs
- Infrastructure requirements
- Government regulations
- and more
Why attend EMGC 2015?
- Get insight on how your company can profit in this emerging region
- Position your company to take advantage of new opportunities as they develop
- Network with executives actively involved in the planning and development of the region
- Get the latest information on the stages of development of exploration, drilling, pipeline and gas processing projects in the region
- Hear from industry experts about the projected global market impact of the region’s resources
- Discover what market and technology trends are driving the development of the Eastern Mediterranean’s natural gas industry
- Explore critical issues like resource potential, leasing/permitting, development plans, infrastructure requirements, governmental plans and regulations, and more
We encourage you to be a part of this exciting conference and explore the many opportunities the Eastern Mediterranean region holds for you. Don't miss your chance to participate in this groundbreaking event.
Please contact Melissa Smith, Events Director, at +1 (713) 520-4475