Gulf Publishing Company and Hydrocarbon Processing invite you to submit an abstract.
Abstracts should be approximately 250 words in length and should include all authors, affiliations, pertinent contact information, and the proposed speaker (person presenting the paper). Please submit via e-mail to EnergyEvents@gulfpub.com by 10 January 2014.
The conference advisory board members will review all submitted abstracts and select which will be presented at the conference in June. Topics should pertain to the Refining and Petrochemical industries, specifically relating to:
• Clean fuels
• Transportation fuels - vehicle and marine
• Catalyst developments
• Plant and refinery sustainability
• Maintenance and reliability
• Energy policy
• Effluence management
• Gas treatment technologies
• Rotating equipment
• Bio-based petrochemicals
• Alternative feedstock fuels (GTL, CTL)
• Refining and petrochemical integration
• Emerging technologies
• Alternative feedstock fuels
• Unconventional feedstocks and chemistry
• Water treatment/processing and cooling!
Submit your abstract to EnergyEvents@gulfpub.com