Call for Abstracts is Now Open
Gulf Publishing Company invites you to present your technical content at the 2014 World Oil High-Pressure, High-Temperature Drilling and Completions Conference, to be held September 23–24 in Houston, Texas, at the Norris Conference Centers-CityCentre. The 2014 event will feature a high-level, two-day technical program devoted to knowledge sharing and best practices in high pressure, high temperature drilling. Topics slated for discussion this year include: operator responsibility; materials and materials testing; equipment design, development and implementation; subsea technology; MDP applications under HPHT conditions; real-time production monitoring; case histories; and more.
The HPHT Drilling and Completions Conference offers both a local and global perspective providing you with the latest information on:
- International HPHT operations from South America, Asia and more
- The industry-wide impact of regulatory changes on operations and policy
- Effective solutions for pressure and temperature challenges specific to HPHT settings
- Technological advancements and best practices for improved HPHT drilling, completions and production
- Lessons learned by professionals on active operator and service company projects
Past Presenting Companies Have Included:
- Tarim Oilfield Company of CNPC
- FMC Technologies
- CNPC USA
- and more
For more information about this conference, please contact Melissa Smith, Events Director, Gulf Publishing Company at +1 (713) 520-4475 or Melissa.Smith@GulfPub.com.
Information | Register | Submit an Abstract