Integrated Marketing Solutions: Build Your Brand, Generate Leads, Maximize ROI
We encourage you to let us help you create an integrated marketing campaign that maximizes your ROI when you leverage your advertising spend across the entire franchise, which includes Hydrocarbon Processing, HydrocarbonProcessing.com, e-newsletters, events and ancillary products.
Why you should advertise in Hydrocarbon Processing:
- Hydrocarbon Processing has been relied on by HPI professionals for job-help information since 1922.
- Advertising in Hydrocarbon Processing reaches over 70,100 readers, coverage unequaled by any other HPI magazine.
- Hydrocarbon Processing is global with readers of its magazine, website and newsletters located throughout the world.
- Hydrocarbon Processing readers are responsible for, or influence, the specification and purchase of the equipment, materials and services used in HPI plants.
- Hydrocarbon Processings carefully planned and evaluated editorial program is a distillation of the best thinking in the industry. The publication has received numerous awards over its 85 years of existence.
- Hydrocarbon Processing uses the BPA Worldwide audit service to ensure the accuracy and quality of our circulation numbers. For more information about our audit, contact your Hydrocarbon Processing representative or the BPA Worldwide at +1 (203) 447-2800.
Regional Advertising Options
Hydrocarbon Processing offers companies three geographic advertising editions. These options allow you to target the portion of the market that you wish to reach. The three editions are:
Worldwide Edition This puts your advertising message in all copies of Hydrocarbon Processing delivered anywhere in the world. This provides your company with the opportunity to garner a global share of the HPI market.
U.S./Canada Edition This edition puts your advertising message in front of over 13,270 readers in these two key countries.
International Edition Reaching all Hydrocarbon Processing readers outside the U.S., this option will put your advertising message in front of over 16,800 buyers.
Phone/Fax: +1 (713) 520-4421
Mailing Address: Hydrocarbon Processing, PO Box 2608 Houston, TX 77252 USA
Street Address: Hydrocarbon Processing, 2 Greenway Plaza, Ste 1020 Houston, TX 77046 USA