Organization-Wide Online Access -- Site License Program
Give your organization the tools to design, build, manage, operate and better HPI Plants. Provide your organization with quick-and-easy access to Hydrocarbon Processing's leading coverage of technical and operating information, news and HPI market trend data.
Hydrocarbon Processing brings readers first-hand knowledge on plant safety and the environment, utilities-cogeneration, pump, valves and compressors, heat transfer and water management. Hydrocarbon Processing also features new and improved licensed product/process methodologies in the petrochemical, refining and LNG/gas processing industries. Its technical and engineering content is unrivalled in the downstream oil and gas industry.
Online access through a Site License Program includes:
* Daily news and custom RSS feeds
* The current issue of Hydrocarbon Processing magazine
* A searchable archive of past Hydrocarbon Processing articles and issues dating back to 1997
* The Refining, Gas and Petrochemical Processes Handbook
* The Advanced Control and Information Systems Handbooks
* The Gulf Coast and European Turnaround and Maintenance Directories
* HPInformer and its coverage of the latest developments and happenings from around the HPI
* Analysis and commentary from industry practitioners including Heinz Bloch
Flexible Options. Choose from several types of access and content options.
* Hydrocarbon Processing Site License - includes full access to HydrocarbonProcessing.com -- local or global site license
* Hydrocarbon Processing / Boxscore Database Site License - includes full access to HydrocarbonProcessing.com and ConstructionBoxscore.com -- local or global site license program
* Gulf Publishing Company Site License - includes full access to HydrocarbonProcessing.com, ConstructionBoxscore.com and WorldOil.com -- local or global site license program
Academic pricing is available. Inquire for details.
Get started today and discover how your organization can benefit from a site license program.
Unlimited access. Your organization will have convenient access to the latest news and developments in the global oil and gas industry as well as unfettered access to all archives, research, data and reference materials.
A cost-effective way to disseminate information. Online site license programs provide the most affordable approach to expanding access to multiple users.
Personal service. Site license clients work with us via a dedicated professional who works directly with you on all subscription related activities and inquiries.
Centralized License and Simplified Billing. There is no better way to streamline numerous subscriptions.
Contact Lee Nichols, Director of Data Sales, at +1 (713) 525-4626 or email@example.com to find the right site license program for your or to request a free trial.