- Global Energy Infrastructure
Faustine Claire is an expert in aromatics and derivatives at Axens’ petrochemistry product line in Rueil-Malmaison, France. She engages in development projects for reforming and selective reformate hydrogenation technologies, as well as for energy efficiency improvement for aromatics complexes. Ms. Claire has 15 yr of experience in oil and petrochemicals. She holds an MS degree in chemistry from the National Graduate School of Chemistry of Montpellier in France and an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology of Stockholm in Sweden.
Part 1 of this article (October 2021) discussed how catalytic reforming processes produce olefin contaminants in aromatics streams via paraffin dehydrogenation side reactions.
Catalytic reforming processes produce olefin contaminants in aromatics streams via paraffin dehydrogenation side reactions.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group