- Global Energy Infrastructure
Eccleston, C. A.
Carol Ann Eccleston is a Senior Chemical Engineer at Bath Process Safety Management. She holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa and an MBA degree from Texas A&M University in Corpus Christi, Texas. Her key focuses are on unit operations, particularly process control and safety shutdown logic; process safety hazard analysis and management-of-change technical teams; turnaround planning and scheduling; and process improvement and maintenance reliability in production units.
On November 30, 2013, an explosion and fire occurred at the UCB Farchim SA site in Switzerland. Fortunately, no injuries or fatalities occurred.
As safety becomes increasingly paramount at hydrocarbon processing facilities, so too does the importance of addressing and clarifying the confusion associated with hazardous area classification (HAC) assessments and compliance auditing in Class 1 locations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group