- Global Energy Infrastructure
Chen, Y. H.
Yin-Hsien Chen is the Director of the Crackless Monomer Company and Cartell Chemical. He is experienced in cyanoacrylate adhesive manufacturing, achieving a JV between French Arkema group and Cartell Chemical Taiwan. He earned a BS degree in chemical and material engineering from the University of Auckland, along with an MS degree in management from Imperial College London.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Aromatics / Catalysts / Economics / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors
This article focuses on a novel extractive distillation (ED) process for recovering benzene, toluene and xylene (BTX) aromatics from a full-boiling-range pyrolysis gasoline or reformate feedstock—a process that has been commercially demonstrated and is ready for licensing or a JV.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group