- Global Energy Infrastructure
Shiraz Pradhan is a mechanical engineer with extensive experience in high- and low-speed machinery and associated systems’ designs. He has worked in the steel, oil and gas, and petrochemicals industries and has been involved in several petrochemical mega-projects for ExxonMobil in the US, the Far East and the Middle East (joint ventures). With his experience in engineering designs, machinery maintenance and life extension, and failure avoidance, he has developed specialization in risk and reliability engineering and simulations of large, integrated, industrial complexes with demonstrable and significant improvements in uptime and failure and cost reductions. Mr. Pradhan has one patent, has authored several technical papers and has contributed engineering texts for well-known authors. He earned a B.Sc. degree from the University of East Africa and an MS degree from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Safety requirements within nuclear power plants (NPPs) have encouraged the development of several rigorous methodologies that, in turn, have stimulated excellence in operability, reliability, availability and maintenance (RAM) to the extent that numerous guides and standards now regulate that industry.
Safety requirements within nuclear power plants (NPPs) have encouraged the development of several rigorous methodologies that, in turn, have stimulated excellence in operability, availability, reliability and maintenance to the extent that numerous guides and standards now regulate that industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group