- Global Energy Infrastructure
Acharya, B. N.
B. N. Acharya has work experience in static equipment design with UHDE India Ltd. and Reliance Industries Ltd., India. With more than 40 yr of experience in the design and troubleshooting of heat exchangers and high-pressure reactors, he has been active in executing greenfield, revamp and modernization projects. Acharya holds a BS degree in mechanical engineering and an MS degree in thermal engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
Expansion joints are used throughout industry for various purposes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group