- Global Energy Infrastructure
Diwakar Rana is the Research Investigator at DuPont Clean Technologies for the STRATCO alkylation business. Dr. Rana has more than 11 yr of experience in the oil, gas and biofuels industries, including roles with Alfa Laval, Fluor, Lloyd’s Register, Black and Veatch and DuPont. He holds a BCh (Honors) in chemical engineering from Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, India, an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology and a PhD in chemical engineering from Washington State University. Since 2009, Dr. Rana has been a licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Texas.
In Part 1 of this two-part series, recent technology developments to convert hydrofluoric acid (HF) alkylation to sulfuric acid alkylation were discussed.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group