- Global Energy Infrastructure
Central and Eastern Europe continues to be one of the most interesting regions. Some of the larger companies, such as OMV of Austria, MOL of Hungary and PKN Orlen of Poland, are seeking..
Earlier this year, the new fuel specifications to come into effect Jan. 1, 2005, became law in Europe. When they were initially proposed, the immediate reaction had been one of horror a..
It is well acknowledged, certainly in the developed world and probably among many emerging nations, that the need for industry to heed its responsibilities with regard to greenhouse emi..
Although much of the publicity in the past couple of years has been on how the downstream industry around the world has been reacting to the latest fuel specifications, behind the scene..
The present geopolitical situation has had both good and bad sides for the refining industry. On the one hand, in the lead-up to the hostilities in Iraq, the "war premium" that was adde..
Despite the figures that many of the multinational and national oil companies are turning in for 2002, the immediate future continues to look tight. This point was reinforced by Sir Phi..
The refining industry may have to wait until 2005 for a significant improvement in margins, according to Carlos Cabrera, senior vice-president, refining and petrochemicals for UOP LLC. ..
The refining industry is continuing to endure a tough time and, for the foreseeable future, this picture does not look like changing, certainly in Europe. In addition to the pressures, ..
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group