- Global Energy Infrastructure
Eric Michael Johnson has worked for 7 yr as a Service Engineer for Graham Corp. in Batavia, New York, specializing in the evaluation, troubleshooting and commissioning of vacuum equipment. He previously acted as the Supervisor of Graham’s service department, overseeing the daily operation of its service team and providing support for vacuum systems globally. He now assists Graham Corp. with its expanding support role by helping manage the company’s newly opened Gulf Coast Office in Covington, Louisiana. Mr. Johnson graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York with a BS degree in mechanical engineering.
While the ultimate purpose of operating a refinery is to produce gasoline, diesel or asphalt, key objectives include improving return on investment (ROI), net profitability and cash flow.
Steam ejector vacuum systems are generally considered to be reliable and require little maintenance.
Carbon Management / Compressors / Americas / Loss Prevention / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Pumps / Process Optimization / Turbines
A system of compressors powered by surface condensing steam turbines is inherent in the operation of a typical ethane cracker unit.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group