- Global Energy Infrastructure
Jackson, Kim M.
HPI market continues robust growth cycle
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. has a contract from Fort Hills Energy L.P. to provide engineering design and procurement services for the utilities and off-sites (U&O) component of the bitumen pr..
Borealis is investing R$18 million in the acquisition of a new extrusion line to enlarge its Itatiba (SP) plant. Borealis has two production units in Brazil located in Itatiba (SP) and Triunfo..
BASF started its expanded plant for medium molecular weight polyisobutene (MM PIB) in Ludwigshafen, Germany. The result is an increase in capacity of 6,000 metric tpy of MM PIB. The company no..
Cryostar, a subsidiary of The Linde Group, has a contract with Samsung Heavy Industries to supply on-board boil-off gas reliquefaction plants for five LNG tankers to be built by 2008. The moder..
BASF's new engineering plastics compounding plant at its Pudong site in Shanghai, China, came onstream in March 2007. It has a capacity of 45,000 tpy. With the new plant, BASF's total compoundi..
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. has two engineering, procurement and fabrication packages from BP Products North America Inc. for its planned $3 billion Canadian heavy crude refinery upgrade prog..
Aker Kvaerner is providing the basic and detailed engineering design for offshore procurement services for PetroquímicaSuape's new purified terephthalic acid (PTA) plant, to be built ..
Aker Kvaerner has a contract with Sevan Production Services Ltd. to install the Sevan Hummingbird floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) unit. The FPSO will be installed at the Ches..
Borouge has contracts valued at approximately $3 billion for Borouge 2, the major expansion project at the company's production facilities in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates. The..
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group