- Global Energy Infrastructure
Satheesh, V. K.
V. K. Satheesh is Deputy General Manager at the IOCL R&D Centre. He has more than 17 yr of experience in the development, design, troubleshooting and modeling of refining processes. Mr. Satheesh leads a group engaged in technology licensing, technical services and process development in the area of catalytic cracking. He holds five patents and has published research papers in industry publications and at various national and international conferences. He earned his MTech degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur.
The fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) process remains one of the most important secondary conversion processes due to its inherent capability to upgrade residual streams and its flexibility to maximize the desired product, depending on market dynamics.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group