- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ratnakar Kadikar is Global Manager, Materials for ITT Corp. Industrial Process Group. He provides metallurgical and materials technology for ITT Corp.’s business, as well as technical support to ITT customers and product specialists. He has more than 21 yr of experience in corrosion monitoring, corrosion evaluation, material selection, failure investigation, heat treatment, micro-structural analysis and training on metallurgical aspects. He has also worked in corrosion loop risk-based inspection study, integrity operating window, cathodic protection, painting/coatings and residual life assessment of static equipment. Mr. Ratnakar holds BS and MS degrees in metallurgical engineering. He is a qualified NACE International Senior Corrosion Technologist and is API 571/API 653 certified.
Stainless steel is a generic term used for a large group of corrosion-resistant alloys containing at least 10.5% chromium (Cr), and possibly containing other alloying elements like nickel (Ni), molybdenum (Mo), manganese (Mn) and nitrogen (N).
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group