- Global Energy Infrastructure
Yasmine McColl is the Director of business development at KP Engineering. Ms. McColl has 19 yr of strategic sales experience in various energy downstream industries. Since 2002, she has held numerous technical and commercial roles for operation, catalyst, specialty chemical and technology licensing providers. Ms. McColl holds a BS degree in chemical engineering and an MBA from the University of Houston.
Renewable diesel: this greener, cleaner fuel has taken our industry by storm.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group