- Global Energy Infrastructure
Preston, W. E.
William E. "Bill" Preston is the President and COO of KP Engineering, LP. He is a recognized process industry leader with 33 yr of business leadership, project development, project management and project operations experience. In addition to his role at KPE, he is the Executive Director of the Global Syngas Technologies Council, the hydrogen and syngas industry’s central trade association. Preston earned his BA degree in chemistry from Pomona College in Claremont, California, and an MS degree in chemical engineering from The University of Texas at Austin.
Renewable diesel: this greener, cleaner fuel has taken our industry by storm.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group