- Global Energy Infrastructure
Preston, W. E.
William E. "Bill" Preston is the President and COO of KP Engineering, LP. He is a recognized process industry leader with 33 yr of business leadership, project development, project management and project operations experience. In addition to his role at KPE, he is the Executive Director of the Global Syngas Technologies Council, the hydrogen and syngas industry’s central trade association. Preston earned his BA degree in chemistry from Pomona College in Claremont, California, and an MS degree in chemical engineering from The University of Texas at Austin.
Renewable diesel: this greener, cleaner fuel has taken our industry by storm.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group