- Global Energy Infrastructure
William Echt has worked in gas conditioning for more than 40 yr. He serves as Technology Licensing Director for Merichem Co., representing the technologya for sulfur recovery from gas streams and its technologyb for sulfur removal from liquid hydrocarbons. After receiving a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Texas at Austin, Mr. Echt joined Phillips Petroleum in Oklahoma for 8 yr as Staff Engineer for gas gathering and natural gas liquids (NGL) extraction plants. He then worked for UOP for 25 yr as a Process Engineer and Manager for gas treating technologies based on adsorbents, solvents and membranes.
As the gavel dropped, signaling a historic agreement at the conclusion of COP26 (2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference) in Glasgow, Scotland, leaders from 197 nations agreed to continue supporting the goal of limiting global warming to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels. The race is on!
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group