- Global Energy Infrastructure
Yoshiaki Nakamura is a Technical Sales Specialist for Nikki-Universal and works as a part of the naphtha sales support team in Honeywell UOP’s catalysts, adsorbents and specialties business. He focuses on developing technical solutions for reforming catalyst reload opportunities. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Chiba University, Japan and has been employed by Nikki-Universal since 1994.
Catalytic reforming has been a staple in petroleum refining since 1949.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group