- Global Energy Infrastructure
Scott Lehmann is responsible for product segmentation and delivering market driven products and solutions for Petrotechnics. Mr. Lehmann joined Petrotechnics in 2010 and has more than 20 yr of senior management experience in enterprise software. Before he joined Petrotechnics, he co-founded a VC-backed enterprise storage software startup; was the EMEA Security Products Marketing Manager at Microsoft and the Director of EMEA Channel at security software vendor Sybari Software (acquired by Microsoft). Mr. Lehmann is focused on empowering organizations to achieve operational excellence through digital transformation, the IIoT and IT-OT convergence. He is regularly published in top tier industry and technology publications. Mr. Lehmann has a BA degree from Tufts University and an MA degree from Georgetown University.
Roundtable: Digital transformation in oil and gas: Is the hype justified and is the industry going far enough?
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Products / Rotating Equipment
Digital transformation in oil and gas: Is the hype justified and is the industry going far enough?
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / People / Refining / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Safety / Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe / Middle East
Without a doubt, digitalization is the engine fueling the growing adoption of operational excellence (OE) in hazardous industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group