- Global Energy Infrastructure
Anthony Defilippo is a Senior Analyst at Porter McGuffie Inc. He began his career with the company as an intern while completing his mechanical engineering undergraduate education at the University of Kansas. He then went on to the University of California, Berkley, where he received his PhD in mechanical engineering. Dr. DeFilippo worked with Abengoa Research on molten salt thermal energy storage and second-generation biofuels.
It is never a good sign when a piece of equipment exhibits unsafe behaviors—such as large, unexpected vibrations, or cracks forming around instrument ports—particularly in the thermal reactor of a sulfur plant, where high-temperature gaseous streams chemically react as part of the process that produces elemental sulfur.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group