- Global Energy Infrastructure
Amer Al-Dhafiri is a Pump Specialist at the consulting services department of Saudi Aramco. He has worked with Saudi Aramco for 20 yr. He holds a BS degree in mechanical engineering from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals in Saudi Arabia and an MS degree from the university of Virginia in the U.S.
Valves, Pumps and Turbomachinery: Using 3D metallic printing for manufacturing refinery pump impellers
Additive manufacturing (AM), also known as 3D metallic printing, is identified as one of the game-changing technologies in recent years for the oil and gas industry.
Controlled-volume (CV) pumps, also known as metering or dosing pumps, are designed to deliver a small quantity of fluid at a precise rate with relatively high pressure.
To mitigate leakage, mechanical seals are one of the most critical components for centrifugal pumps.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
- Saudi Arabia, Russia to continue voluntary oil cuts 10/4
- Lummus' Green Circle announces agreement for advanced plastic recycling technology with Dongyang Environment Group 10/4
- ADNOC awards more than $400-MM critical equipment contract for low-carbon LNG Project in Ruwais 10/4
- Baker Hughes announces milestone electric-LNG Award for ADNOC Ruwais LNG Export Terminal 10/4
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group