- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mmajed Al-Subaie is a Process Engineer at Saudi Aramco with demonstrated experience in upstream operations. He has 7 yr of experience in gas operation fields as he led the commissioning of the gas treat unit in one of Saudi Aramco’s main facilities (Fadhili Gas Plant). Prior to that, he was assigned as a Lead Process Engineer at the Shaybah Gas Plant. Mr. Al-Subaie holds professional engineering, energy manager and energy auditor certificates.
The startup and commissioning of hydrocarbon plants can present unique challenges that, if not anticipated and addressed in the pre-commissioning and commissioning periods, will inhibit plant startup and increase the difficulty of achieving product specifications in a timely manner.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group