- Construction Boxscore
Abdullah Al-Warthan is a Process Engineer at Saudi Aramco with demonstrated experience in upstream operations. He has 8 yr of experience in gas operation fields as he led the commissioning of the gas treat unit in one of Saudi Aramco’s main facilities (Fadhili Gas Plant). Prior to that, he was assigned as a Lead Process Engineer at the Khursaniyah Gas Plant. Mr. Al-Warthan holds an energy auditor certificate.
The startup and commissioning of hydrocarbon plants can present unique challenges that, if not anticipated and addressed in the pre-commissioning and commissioning periods, will inhibit plant startup and increase the difficulty of achieving product specifications in a timely manner.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
- Axens successfully starts up hydrocracking units at Shenghong's integrated refinery in China 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group