- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ozmen, S. M.
It is quite common for a project to become fully operational 4–5 years after its initial definition, during which time the prevailing market conditions are likely to have shifted.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Alcohols / Americas / Aromatics / Asia/Pacific / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Cetane / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Europe / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Management / Middle East / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Octane / Polymers / Reactors / Safety
High-performing enterprises draw on external expertise during all project phases, from scouting and front-end engineering and development through to operations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group