- Global Energy Infrastructure
Thomas Eppinger is an application specialist for chemical and process industries in the STS sub-segment of Siemens PLM Software. In this role, he is responsible for expanding the use of CFD into new application areas, along with bridging the gap between the software development and the users.
Reaction engineering is a branch of chemical engineering that deals with the design and optimization of chemical reactors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group