- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bin Sun is a Professor in the field of organic chemicals at Sinopec’s Research Institute of Petroleum Processing, and is mainly engaged in the development of petrochemical and organic chemical technologies.
Traditional hydrocarbon nitridation and oxidation technologies, such as caprolactam (CPL) and propene oxide production technologies, present low atom utilization and serious environmental pollution problems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group