- Global Energy Infrastructure
Baoning Zong is a Professor and Chief Specialist in the petrochemical field at Sinopec’s Research Institute of Petroleum Processing. He also serves as the Director of the State Key Laboratory of Catalytic Materials and Reaction Engineering, where he is engaged in the research of catalytic materials and reaction engineering.
Traditional hydrocarbon nitridation and oxidation technologies, such as caprolactam (CPL) and propene oxide production technologies, present low atom utilization and serious environmental pollution problems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group