- Global Energy Infrastructure
Le Grange, P.
Philip Le Grange is a chartered Chemical Engineer with 15 yr in operating, design and consulting roles. He has performed troubleshooting, optimizing, commissioning and training on the amine and sour water systems at 77 production facilities across 31 countries. He is a co-author of the industry reference textbook Amine Treating and Sour Water Stripping.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors / Treating
Producing diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being done at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors
Diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being produced at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group