- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kaiyr Tekebayevis a Process Engineer at Sulphur Experts, specializing in the commissioning and startup of sulfur and amine facilities. He is passionate about developments in the renewable energy industry and is working toward obtaining an MS degree in renewable energy engineering from the University of Aberdeen.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors / Treating
Producing diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being done at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors
Diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being produced at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group