- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ali Abdelkhaliq Zamora is a Project Engineer for Tecnicas Reunidas and has worked on several megaprojects for clients that include ExxonMobil, BP in Spain, and KEMYA/SABIC and ARAMCO in Saudi Arabia. He has extensive experience working on energy, petrochemicals and oil and gas projects focusing on project management, including the mechanical design, installation and startup of critical machinery and associated systems. Mr. Abdelkhaliq also acts as project advisor for mechanical model reviews for maintenance/reliability optimization of critical machinery and associated systems and static equipment. With his extensive experience with critical machinery, he provides valuable input to HAZOP studies, as well. He earned an MSc degree in process systems engineering from Cranfield University in the UK and a BSc degree in mechanical engineering from the American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Safety requirements within nuclear power plants (NPPs) have encouraged the development of several rigorous methodologies that, in turn, have stimulated excellence in operability, reliability, availability and maintenance (RAM) to the extent that numerous guides and standards now regulate that industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group