- Global Energy Infrastructure
Zamora, A. A.
Ali Abdelkhaliq Zamora is a Project Engineer for Tecnicas Reunidas and has worked on several mega-projects for clients that include ExxonMobil of USA, BP of Spain, and SADAF/SABIC and ARAMCO of Saudi Arabia. He has extensive experience working on energy, petrochemicals and oil and gas projects focusing on project management, including the mechanical design, installation and startup of critical machinery and associated systems. Mr. Zamora also acts as project advisor for mechanical model reviews for maintenance/reliability optimization of critical machinery and associated systems and static equipment. With his extensive experience with critical machinery, he provides valuable input to HAZOP studies, as well. He earned an MSc degree in process systems engineering from Cranfield University in the UK and a BSc degree in mechanical engineering from the American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Safety requirements within nuclear power plants (NPPs) have encouraged the development of several rigorous methodologies that, in turn, have stimulated excellence in operability, availability, reliability and maintenance to the extent that numerous guides and standards now regulate that industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group