- Global Energy Infrastructure
Polycarpou, A. A.
Dr. Andreas A. Polycarpou is Head of the J. Mike Walker ’66 Department of Mechanical Engineering at Texas A&M in College Station, Texas.
This article is a continuation of Part 1, which discussed the evaluation of two damaged wear rings from centrifugal pump applications—a stationary (inner) ring and a rotating (outer) ring.
This article is based on damaged wear rings from centrifugal pump applications.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group