- Global Energy Infrastructure
Polycarpou, A. A.
Dr. Andreas A. Polycarpou is Head of the J. Mike Walker ’66 Department of Mechanical Engineering at Texas A&M in College Station, Texas.
This article is a continuation of Part 1, which discussed the evaluation of two damaged wear rings from centrifugal pump applications—a stationary (inner) ring and a rotating (outer) ring.
This article is based on damaged wear rings from centrifugal pump applications.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group