- Global Energy Infrastructure
Wouter Daniels has worked for TrendMiner as a data analytics engineer for more than 3 yr. Daniels helps train and advise companies to get the most out of their stored time-series process data and uses customer feedback to help improve the advanced self-service data analytics software. He provides custom solutions for more complex cases. Daniels earned his PhD in chemical engineering at the University of Leuven, where he studied data analysis and modeling of biochemical systems to increase bioproduct yields.
As companies in the manufacturing process industry explore sustainable ways to manage their energy use, engineers are finding that the deadline for drastically reducing carbon emissions is approaching rapidly.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group