- Global Energy Infrastructure
Farone, J. P.
John P. Farone is a Distillation Consultant with Trimeric Corp. in Buda, Texas. He has more than 50 yr of experience in industry in separations and mass transfer, particularly in the areas of distillation, stripping and absorption. This includes experience with simulation, design, functional specification, detailed specification, fabrication, installation, inspection, startup, operation and troubleshooting. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering and an MS degree in chemical engineering from The University of Florida.
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Sulfur / Treating
Sour water stripping is a common process in petroleum refineries and other processes where hydrogen sulfide (H<sub>2</sub>S) is present.
Gas Processing/LNG / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Carbon Management / Corrosion / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Heat Transfer / Hydrocracking / Natural Gas / Sulfur
A sour water stripper (SWS) system is a common process in petroleum refineries and other processes where hydrogen sulfide is present.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group