- Global Energy Infrastructure
Hesbon Njuguna is a Principal Process Engineer at Comprimo, part of the Worley group, and has extensive experience working in the design of sulfur recovery plants constituting the Claus process, SWS, amine regeneration and TGTUs throughout his 15-yr career with the company. Njuguna has been heavily involved in the early development of the TopClaus® technology. He graduated with an honors degree in chemical engineering from the University of Nottingham in the UK and earned an MS degree in forensic engineering and science from Cranfield University in the UK. Njuguna is a Chartered Engineer and Member of the Institute of Chemical Engineers (MIChemE).
Worley Comprimo and Topsoe have developed a new sulfur recovery processa that combines conventional Claus technology from Comprimo with the proven wet gas sulfuric acid (WSA) process from Topsoe.
It is widely accepted that state-of-the-art sulfur recovery technologies utilize the modified Claus process as well as some extension technology on the tail gas.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group