- Construction Boxscore
Duncan Micklem is the Executive Vice President of Marketing at Yokogawa Corporation of America and KBC, a Yokogawa Company. He started his career in the engineering industry with AMEC. After moving to KBC in a technical consulting and risk management role, he has held business management roles focused on business development, strategy, restructuring and planning. Mr. Micklem holds degrees in biology and geography from the University of Exeter, UK, and an MBA from Cass Business School in the UK.
Among numerous emerging technologies in the process industries, the digital twin is the most powerful and disruptive.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
- Axens successfully starts up hydrocracking units at Shenghong's integrated refinery in China 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group