- Global Energy Infrastructure
Futureproof your FCC Flue Gas with Honeywell UOP’s nViro™ FCC
14 March 2023
Sponsored by: Honeywell UOP
Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) is a mature technology that reliably produces high quality gasoline and petrochemicals that keep automobiles and economies running. However, FCC flue gas is becoming a challenge for refiners who are now facing evolving emission regulations and a push to reduce CO2 emissions.
Join our webinar to learn about how Honeywell UOP can help bring your FCC into the future.
UOP's nViro™ FCC flue gas treatment for fluid catalytic cracking complexes helps refiners meet emission specifications from their FCC unit by reducing contaminants, including SOX, NOX, and particulates with heat recovery to improve efficiency and reduce scope 2 CO2 emissions and water utility. The patented UOP's nViro™ FCC solution can be designed to achieve emission specifications for a new FCC or an existing unit, or can be designed as pretreatment for a carbon capture system, to reduce CO2 footprint even further.View On Demand
Make Hydrogen a Viable, Practical Energy Solution with Digitalization
8 March 2023
Sponsored By: AspenTech
As the hydrogen economy continues to gain momentum, organizations are looking for faster, more efficient ways to design and deploy hydrogen projects. Growing pressure to meet sustainability targets is only increasing the demand to make these initiatives both viable and profitable. Digital technology is proving to deliver on the promise of hydrogen, helping companies significantly reduce emissions and improve energy efficiency.
Join our experts as they discuss how new innovations in engineering enable you to:
- Expedite hydrogen production and capacity scenarios with equipment-based modeling
- Identify bottlenecks and alternatives to maximize hydrogen reliability and availability
- Reduce schedules by validating layouts and construction sequences in early design
There will be a Q&A session following the event. We encourage you to join the conversation by submitting questions when registering.View On Demand
Growing Hydroprocessing profits with innovations from Honeywell UOP, featuring nViro™ Hydro
21 February 2023
Sponsored by: Honeywell UOP
While the growth of the fuels market from oil refining is slowing, tightening fuel specifications, shifting product demands, and regional capacity rationalizations are pressuring refiners to do more with less. For hydroprocessing units, which are crucial to achieve both conversion to the fuels and petrochemical feedstock products and to ensure that specifications like diesel sulfur are met, this means new units need to be more profitable, and existing units are being pushed to their limits, processing higher throughputs and worse qualities of feed than the design basis.
Introducing UOP nViro™ Hydro, a waste monetization solution for hydroprocessing complexes that converts H2S and NH3 in acid gas and sour water streams to fertilizer to improve the economics of the hydroprocessing complex. nViro™ Hydro can be included with a new UOP Unionfining™ and/or Unicracking complex or can be evaluated via a revamp study of existing hydrotreating and/or hydrocracking complexes.
Join us to learn more about some of the potential benefits of nViro™ Hydro solutions and the synergies that are possible when nViro™ Hydro is combined with other hydroprocessing innovations from UOP. During the webinar, we will discuss the following:
- Benefits of including nViro™ Hydro in a new Unicracking™ or Unionfining™ complex
- nViro™ Hydro as a pathway to debottleneck existing hydroprocessing complexes, process higher throughput and/or more contaminated/heavier feedstocks
- Leveraging UOP revamps & innovations in high activity catalyst, equipment, and process to get the most value out of existing hydroprocessing units
View On Demand
Identifying the Right Net Zero Strategy for Refinery and Petrochemical Facilities
14 February 2023
Sponsor: Lummus Technology
Company leaders and boards of directors are digging deeper into the sustainability path and making commitments for their companies to achieve “Net Zero by 20xx.” But what does this mean for the plant management team who must execute on these plans?
At the operational level, multitasked staffs are dealing with aging assets and challenging production targets while trying to hit budgets and meet compliance goals. With seemingly endless options for decarbonization initiatives, plant leadership must accurately identify key objectives and technologies to plot the best course for achieving success in this space.
This webcast will cover:
- Planning successfully for a net zero future at the plant level
- Evaluating the best options for each plant and asset
- Employing digital solutions for quick wins and foundational growth and change
Crude to Olefins via the Honeywell UOP's Integrated Olefin Suite
7 February 2023
Sponsored by: Honeywell UOP
Annual capacity additions of 6 MM MTA ethylene and 4 MM MTA propylene are needed to meet the continued demand growth of light olefins. Concurrently, demand for transportation fuels is declining in some regions and expected to decline in many others due to the energy transition. This energy transition is creating the need for bankable investments to convert crude into light olefins. The UOP Integrated Olefin Suite contains the technologies and pathways to provide bankable investments to meet the growing needs for ethylene and propylene with lower cost of production.
Join us to learn more about how Honeywell UOP’s newly launched Integrated Olefin Suite of technologies (IOS) enable novel configurations that convert crude to olefins. Potential benefits include:
- Crude to olefin carbon efficiencies as high as 80% to drive strong, robust operating margins
- Configurations that give 100% net crude to light olefins
- Innovative options to produce niche, higher value by-products such as butadiene and butenes when desired
- Reduced utilities per metric ton of olefin product and options for zero export of fuel by-products
- Potential to significantly increase return on investment over conventional configurations
Waste Treatment Solutions for the Refinery of the Future –nViro™ Waste Management Solutions
24 January 2023
Sponsor: Honeywell UOP
In today’s economy and environment, successful businesses are counting not only every dollar spent, but every molecule emitted. Faced with tightening emission regulations and corporate and/or government commitments to reduce their CO2 footprints, refiners are being faced with mandatory investments not only to comply with the requirements for new units, but to maintain baseline operation in existing plants as well.
Introducing Honeywell UOP’s nViroTM Waste Management Solutions
It’s a new approach to waste effluent treatment, which was designed to help UOP customers in the refining and petrochemical industries meet emission specifications in smarter, more efficient, and more economical ways – to ensure that investments have the biggest impact.
Discover a new way to manage refinery waste treatment. Honeywell UOP presents an educational webinar with Janet Ruettiger, Offering Manager - nViro Solutions, Elizabeth Jensen, Project Development Manager - nViro Solutions and Aric Fisher, Technology Manager - nViro Solutions
Join us and you’ll learn:
- Honeywell UOP’s method to reduce environmental and business risks associated with effluent treatment
- What leading edge technologies are available on the market
- Practical insight from a case study you can use in your own operations
Rapidly Develop, Scale-up and Optimize Hydrogen Processes
8 December 2022
Sponsored by: AspenTech
Hydrogen is playing a key role in meeting the dual challenge of achieving both growth and sustainability initiatives. For over 40 years, AspenTech® has been partnering with industrial leaders to help them meet this dual challenge, by leveraging domain expertise to help organizations run more safely, efficiently and sustainably.
With the need to rapidly expand the deployment of hydrogen production globally, companies must address the challenges of high energy and capex cost of innovation, scale-up and storage to expedite speed to market.
During this webinar, see how AspenTech’s digital solution can enable you to:
- Support and prioritize RD&E alternative innovations for sustainable hydrogen production
- Scale-up new technologies into commercially available pathways
- Minimize cost and risk across the asset lifecycle from technology selection through full scale operations
Register now to join the conversation and hear how you can leverage digital solutions to accelerate progress on your energy transition initiatives.View On Demand
Innovative CCUS technology – A case study in sustainable process engineering
16 November 2022
Sponsored by: AVEVA
In the pursuit of a net zero economy, the hydrocarbon processing industries are under enormous pressure to quickly launch and scale up innovative technologies. Carbon capture, bio-based feedstocks, circular chemicals – we need them all now and we need them all big. This webinar will feature a case study of Airbridge’s new CCUS technology that transforms carbon emissions into essential global commodities. Airbridge’s story demonstrates how simulation and digital transformation enable process innovation for sustainable industries. With a high-fidelity process simulation as the foundation, engineers can understand process behavior, scale up quickly and quantify performance. Accurate, accessible data leads to confident investment decisions in a fast-moving market.View On Demand
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group