- Global Energy Infrastructure
Técnicas Reunidas, S.A. and Sinopec Engineering Group Co. Ltd. have signed in Beijing a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement for the joint execution of Refining, Petrochemicals, Natural Gas and Transition Projects worldwide.
China's privately controlled Jiangsu Eastern Shenghong Co Ltd said it had entered a preliminary deal with Saudi Aramco for the Middle Eastern oil major to become a minority stakeholder in its refining and petrochemical unit.
Samsung Engineering, a world leading engineering solutions and project management company, announced today that it received the Notice of Award for the FEED contract of a PDH, PP, UTOS plant from Alujain National Industrial Co. in Saudi Arabia.
Taiwan's CPC Corp is seeking to procure a jet fuel cargo for delivery between mid-October and early November via a spot tender, a second such purchase this year.
Indonesia's Kilang Pertamina Internasional, the refinery unit of state energy firm Pertamina, aims to finish revamping its petrochemical plant Trans-Pacific Petrochemical Indotama in the fourth quarter of this year.
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited announces that it has recycled 100 billion post-consumer PET bottles since February 2011.
South Korea's SK Energy, owned by SK Innovation, is offering more October-loading 10 ppm sulfur gasoil for sale, after selling around nine cargoes in the past few weeks.
Portuguese oil company Galp said it had teamed up with Japan's Mitsui to invest $426 MM in an industrial-scale plant to produce biodiesel and biojet fuel from waste at its Sines refinery.
ORLEN and Yokogawa Europe announce they have joined forces to initiate industrial-scale production of carbon neutral SAF.
Oil prices rose as renewed global supply concerns from Russia's fuel export ban counteracted fears that slowing economies and high interest rates could crimp demand.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group