- Global Energy Infrastructure
Engineering & Design
During the 58th Anniversary celebration of the Mexican Petroleum Institute, Rocío Nahle García, the head of Mexico's Energy Secretary, announced the commencement of construction for the nation's first Catalyzer Plant as a vital component of Mexico's energy policy.
Russia cut its seaborne diesel and gasoil exports by nearly 30% to about 1.7 million metric tons in the first 20 days of September from the same time in August, as local refineries went into seasonal maintenance and the domestic market faces a fuel shortage and rising prices.
Indian chemicals maker Epigral will keep diversifying its business and expects the share of revenue from new products to expand significantly this year.
St. Charles Clean Fuels, LLC has contracted with Fugro to provide geotechnical engineering services for an innovative 'blue' ammonia facility in southeastern Louisiana.
BASF is obtaining long-term access to QIRA bio-based 1,4-butanediol from Qore LLC, a joint venture of Cargill and HELM AG.
LanzaJet and Technip Energies announced an agreement to strengthen their exclusive collaboration to support the global deployment of the LanzaJet Alcohol-to-Jet Process technology.
ExxonMobil announced the startup of two new chemical production units at its Baytown, Texas, manufacturing facility.
Container shipping giants CMA CGM and Maersk said they will cooperate in efforts to reduce emissions in the sector, including by supporting the use of methanol and aiding research into potential fuels like ammonia.
Volvo Cars said that it will end production of any remaining diesel models by early 2024 as it heads towards becoming an all-electric carmaker.
BASF announced the launch of the industry’s first biomass balance offerings for plastic additives.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group