- Global Energy Infrastructure
Carbon Management / Construction / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrogen / Petrochemicals / Products
Spain's Cepsa signed a deal with three Dutch companies to supply green ammonia to a terminal in the port of Rotterdam.
ExxonMobil announced the next step in the development of the world’s largest low-carbon hydrogen production facility with a contract award for front-end engineering and design.
Algerian state energy company Sonatrach is teaming up with South Africa's petrochemical group Sasol on a project in Sicily to produce "low carbon" hydrogen and synthetic natural gas (syngas) as well as to capture and reuse CO2.
Together, Mabanaft and Hapag-Lloyd will assess the viability of and the options for the safe handling of clean ammonia as a bunker fuel in and around the Port of Hamburg.
Topsoe, a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies, has been chosen by Mintal Hydrogen to provide technology to the first dynamic green ammonia plant in China.
The facility will reinforce Abu Dhabi’s position as a leader in low-carbon fuels and capitalize on the growing demand for low-carbon ammonia as a carrier fuel for clean hydrogen.
From the moment Russian gas exports to Germany were first disrupted in June, German firm Kelheim Fibers began casting around for alternative options to keep its engines running.
ADNOC accelerates delivery of low carbon growth strategy to continue responsibly meeting global energy needs
ADNOC is accelerating operationalization of its board mandated low carbon growth strategy, by establishing a new Low Carbon Solutions and International Growth vertical that will focus on renewable energy, clean hydrogen and carbon capture and storage.
The tightening of environmental norms and emissions specifications provides additional challenges to refining.
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Process Optimization / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Hydrogen / Products
Hydrogen has long been considered a high-value product, but not typically as a fuel for fired equipment.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group