- Global Energy Infrastructure
China's privately controlled Jiangsu Eastern Shenghong Co Ltd said it had entered a preliminary deal with Saudi Aramco for the Middle Eastern oil major to become a minority stakeholder in its refining and petrochemical unit.
Samsung Engineering, a world leading engineering solutions and project management company, announced today that it received the Notice of Award for the FEED contract of a PDH, PP, UTOS plant from Alujain National Industrial Co. in Saudi Arabia.
Kuwait’s oil exports are shifting from crude oil to refined petroleum products following the addition of new refining capacity, according to data in the .recently updated Country Analysis Brief: Kuwait
Worley has been selected to develop the Front-End Engineering Design for QatarEnergy LNG’s CO2 sequestration project in Ras Laffan, Qatar.
Firefighters managed to put out a fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi oil refinery with no injuries, a state news agency said, adding that production and exports were unaffected.
Russian oil producers supplied their first cargoes of CPC Blend crude to the UAE in August and September opening up a new export route as Moscow looks to find new customers and skirt Western sanctions.
Kenya has extended an oil supply deal with three Gulf-based companies, which is designed to manage demand for dollars.
Naval forces of Iran's Revolutionary Guards have in recent days seized two Panama-flagged ships smuggling a total of 1.5 million liters of fuel.
Americas / Africa / Asia/Pacific / Economics / Diesel / Crude oil / Environment / Europe / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Middle East / Natural Gas
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries said data-based forecasts do not support the International Energy Agency's projection that demand for fossil fuels would peak in 2030.
Global distillate fuel oil inventories remain much lower than normal for the time of year which is putting strong upward pressure on fuel prices.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group