- Global Energy Infrastructure
The automation experts at ATC Diversified Electronics, maker of devices for automation, motor protection, process monitoring and power quality, have introduced the new MPA2 motor protection analyzer.
In refineries and petrochemical plants, valves and related components often come into contact with process media.
The Caspian Pipeline Consortium has stopped three pumping stations in western Kazakhstan because of a power outage in the region, the CPC said.
Pressure drop is defined as the difference in pressure between two points of a fluid-carrying network.
Flowserve Corp., a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, has released its SIHI® Boost UltraPLUS dry-running vacuum pump.
C3, splitter revamp case study emphasizes importance of balancing in four-pass trays to achieve separation efficiency and capacity
The C<sub>3</sub> splitter in an olefins plant is one of the most important and critical pieces of equipment: it separates polymer-grade propylene from propane.
Rockwell Automation has reinforced new capabilities in emulation and support with its first expansion of FactoryTalk® Logix Echo.
Petrochemicals / Refining / Biofuels / Equipment / Environment / Information Systems / Natural Gas / Pumps / Valves
For organizations to secure their operations and reduce cyber threats, a successful cybersecurity strategy requires solutions to secure endpoints—any device that is connected to a network outside of its firewall, including laptops, human-machine interfaces (HMIs), switches, Internet of Things (IoT) devices and more.
Petrochemicals / Refining / Biofuels / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Natural Gas / Pumps / Valves
Within the petrochemical industry, fired heater tubes and boilers experience high tube metal temperatures (TMTs) for extended periods of time.
Within hydrocarbon storage terminals, product pumps are the most vital rotating equipment for terminal operations and maintenance.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group